About ME!



  Hye!! So for my very very first entry, I would like to talk about me..yup,myself:))) hehe what an awkward start, I swear I'm really bad at this specific part(exposing myself to people), so what I'm about to write might sound awkward or unappealing...I guess? but let's just give it a chance.. so, I'll start with a descriptive view of my personality in my OWN perspective. I think I kinda have two split versions of myself.

The first one is, I am a reserved and shy girl. I don't like attention,it's TOO much to handle.I like being at home because that's where I feel most comfortable, idk i think, stepping out to the outside world scares and bores me. I like spending my own time,watching movies , snacking on bed... you know,that typical potato couch behaviour?that's exactly who I am.Okay, now the second version, I am humorous,prankster,creative and imaginative..shOOk? yup,once you get to know me, you would know I'm the type of person who jokes around a LOT,someone who my friends find easy to pick on because I'm really a 'blur' most of the times. I don't get jokes easily so, I would probably laugh 10 seconds after everyone has finished laughing.Interesting,right? In front of my friends, I like pull out a little pranks(easily get away with it because I look innocent hehe) and I made lots of silly jokes(kinda annoying I KNOW) and yes,I am creative but not in a way I paint or draw or anything like artist do.I am more creative in writing..I guess?I like to write poetry and sometimes even lyrics to unknown melody..well,I can't play any instruments..sadly:(  and I think that's about it,a little introduction about me from my OWN perspective.

Now, this is who I am from others' perspective.I am arrogant. Yup, I get that a LOT especially when I move to new environment. and honestly, I'm not surprised or bitter about it like, I get where people are coming from..I do seem like I ignore people and try to avoid conversations with the people  I don't consider as my close friends.That's because I find it really awkward for me to open up and keep the conversations going..I just don't like the idea of giving bad impressions to people so I won't talk much at first to avoid anything that would eventually lead up to that..? UNLESS, we are close, you'll find out how mischievous I can be; But yeah, I guess it's a part of me that no one really understand and I don't think I need to explain and prove anything to people.I mean, you can have your own opinions,why would I care?besides, people think I'm really quiet and very boring. well again, not surprised. I DO talk less in front of strangers and that's about it, I think. Anything else? you judge it. so... I guess that's the end of my first entry,it's getting kinda long so I'll stop here. See ya!

Visual representation of me reading this post meh:P



Comments