Listen to your OWN voice!

So if yesterday was all red and rosy, today is kinda blue? in contrast to yesterday...
But still, take the positive side....If you ever feel like your voice is not being heard or you're too afraid to express your feelings and be vulnerable about it. It's okay, not everyone will ignore your voice...
There must be somewhere that there is someone who will not just LISTEN to you but also UNDERSTAND your feelings.
"Believe then you'll see it"


DELICATE
As someone who put on a smile,
Any second of a day,
I’d like to clarify,
There are days when it felt like an earthquake,
Whole things seems to be shaken by storms,
and it wasn’t like pain don’t bother me any more,
But parts of my bodies gradually felt numb,

Holding to collective of unspoken thoughts,
It’d be nice if you understand,
Once my thin layer of defence shattered,
There are things slipped and fall out my hands,
These are the things I hold onto,
And sometimes your words aren’t always the reasons.

As your voice get louder and clearer,
You stand manipulatively stronger than anyone,
Yet thrown at a wrong place sometimes,
As my voice speak thinner than the air,
They heard me and pretend they don’t,
So here are words of my burning rage,
Yet delivered in a form of delicacy,
In a way I wish I heard from anyone. 



Comments