Hopeless Romantic

C'mon, the tittle is a bit too dramatic but I do describe myself as one though I really hate admiting the fact that I do love writing cheesy love poems although I've never had any experience anyway(too bad, you guys are missing out BIG time) haHAha. But it's still a mystery to me the fact that I consider myself as 'hopeless romantic' but I can't even watch romance drama without cringing or watch couples on a date without looking away and started going away from them as far as possible. Plus, I CAN'T stand pick up lines or any kind of sweet talking. It just tickles my ears euww!!! So it's pretty ironic that I do make my poems sound like I'm this kind of romantic girl who's had been in love couple times and understand what love is when I'M literally NOT.. haha.

But anyways,here's my first 'poem post' inspired by  Canon Gray " Crush Culture"..
Check out the song;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzYSzV7Mltc



 CRUSH
Like crafting woods or clay,
Weirdly complicated and I love it,
Nah, I don’t do the indirect signals,
Sooner or later, I admit,
Will never catch up to you,
Nor that ive been hoping so,
Been knowing this all along,
Yet I’d still like to mold myself into a craft,
Weirdly addictive but still fits into you,
Mark your birthdate like it’s my birthday,
And grin at your profile,
Before I find somebody else,
That looks a lot like you,
Then I’ll write another poem,
Like a really heartbreaking one,
Duh, like I’ve ever been broken.



Comments