Finding purpose of Life.....

Hello world.............

As expected I've not been writing as much as I promised myself to,sadly:(( I really had no idea on what kind of topics should I talk and babble about... well, technically, I don't really share stories about my life cause honestly, there's not much interesting thing going on.....? But yeah anyway, here's ANOTHER poem about thoughts I've been having lately,quite looong but hope you enjoy!!!




LIFE’S ALL ABOUT

I have always wonder,
How does the universe work?
What if I wasn’t just a piece of meat landed on earth?
With noises of terribly planned words,louder inside my head,
Thank God I’m one of them,
I have stopped asking for reasons and questions existence,
I mean, look, I could never imagine not being in my skin,
Not being able to touch with the palm of my hand and feel nothing at all,
Thank God created me this way.

I have always wonder,
What is our sole purpose as a human?
Is it being someone you can look in the mirror everyday and feel completely beautiful?
Or is it being someone whom every eyes cannot stop staring and admiring?
But no, I ain’t somewhere there,
I over think every little decision I made,
And regret over few mistakes years and years,
I ain’t someone anybody look for.

Over the years I realize,
There are not many who are willing to crack bones for me,
As much as I would bend my backs for them,
True they said the minute you slipped,you lost balance to your gravity,
Stumble and trapped in your own sensations,
Life’s funny but when you live longer,
You’d realize there’s nothing much to laugh about,
You grow and accept things the way they were born,
The way they looked then and now,
You learn to appreciate little things that help you hold on,
Tighter than ever before and don’t let go of past that builds you up,
then you become wiser,steadier, ready for anything and everything,
Thank God,You’ve made me see what’s life is all about.

Comments